JoAnna got to go to the Zoo for her first Kindergarten field trip last Friday. She had so much fun! They've been learning about different kinds of animals all week. She even caught a snake in our yard before school one day and ended up learning about snakes at school. I've been surprized and impressed how much they've learned about the differences among mammels, anphians, bird, etc. Her teacher's really got them learning. I only hope Jo can see how exciting it is that she's learning so much. Unfortunately, she probably doesn't. Did any of us have any idea when it was right there in front of us?
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
I can't remember any of the stuff I learned at her age now! It's amazing how time flies, but I love the sense of discovery and pure awe our kids give back to us when they learn new things. It's so fun to watch.
Post a Comment