Lizzie is learning many new things currently. She's picking up new words like 'I see it!' and 'cookie' and 'please'. These things are fun to watch her learn. Among her favorite new past times is climbing. She climbs on top of the toilet. She climbs on top of a low toy shelf. She climbs on chairs. The other night at dinner, we had watermelon. She had a big bowl full of watermelon while dinner was being made, so I hadn't let her have much during dinner. Later, after putting bigger kids to bed, I re-entered the kitchen. There I found her sitting happily, clad only in her diaper, on top of the table (whose chair hadn't been tucked properly) helping herself to a huge serving bowl of watermelon. She was using excellent manners by eating with a fork, large as it was for her little hands. It seems, then, that the terrible two's may be creeping up on us. This means, of course, never a dull moment for the rest of us.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment