Sorry it's been awhile. We've had a lot keeping me from the computer. Okay, mostly just things up in the air and not worth reporting half done, you know? So we've moved again. But we won't be moving again for a good long time. We've bought a house! Through moving the computer and several glitches in how it actually has been working for us, I have not got pictures yet. Don't worry, they'll be coming (I know you're anxiously waiting, Linz).
So, we moved at the beginning of July. Since then, we've been exploring our new surroundings plenty. We've also gotten JoAnna and Hyrum registered to start school at the end of August. (Yay for moving away from year round school to traditional schedule!!) And I've been asked to sing a solo in Sacrament Meeting already. (Gee, welcome to the ward. Be careful who you sit behind in a new ward!!)
Mostly we're just loving it, though. We're loving the 'oursness' of it. We're letting the kids explore the rest of the summer away and anticipate the coming of the school year will bring more involvement for us parents, too. Jason is helping me learn the ropes of life in a small town. Meanwhile I'm glad there's plenty of city life within 10 minutes in more than one direction to keep me feeling connected. Then, my favorite part about coming home is the sign that say's "S... W... 1 mile NO SERVICES".
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
Congrats on the move!
Post a Comment