So last weekend, JoAnna and Hyrum were invited by Grandma and Grandpa to take a trip to St. George with them. They swam, they hiked, they got to go see "Annie" at Tuacahn. Fun times for them! At home, that left Lizzie an only child. Can I just say how QUIET the house was? So, Lizzie and I discovered that the two of us could eat out for the same price as I would feed all four of us at home. So, the choice was tough.... We exlpored and found a great Chinese Buffet close by. We hit McDonald's inside the Walmart after shopping one evening. We finally went to Sonic for the first time. (Honestly, I've been meaning to go there forever and I just never have.) It was just so easy to go out and get things done with one and without having to fret about cooking much. But alas, three days were enough. For both of us. Lizzie's used to having lots to see and hear and constantly changing entertainment. And I'm used to having someone else provide that. So, it was lots of fun. And now it's done. And now there are only two weeks until school starts and we'll have a balance of alone and together time.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
It's great that you two can be such good friends :)
Post a Comment