Our wonderful new neighbors have taken us under their wing with their many fruit trees. We've been benefitting from different fruit every week, it seems. One particular day, they grabbed some apples that weren't ripe, yet, and JoAnna told me they were just for decoration. After I explained that, decoration or not, they will just rot, she found a way to temporarily decorate herself while they lasted.
Then, of course, Hyrum wanted to try things out.
And then things just got sillier.
And sillier.
We can't leave Lizzie out of the action.
Hmm. Silliness seems to act as a steroid for Hyrum. Check out those muscles!!
All my silly harvest kids.
JoAnna's attempt at the camera.
Hyrum's turn.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

3 comments:
I'm a bad friend. It's been so long since I saw your kids that they look giant in these pictures. When did that happen?! And also congrats; methinks I spy a baby bump.
These are way fun. Thanks for posting them! I wish I could come up to Weber any old time to visit you guys.
I LOVE pictures! And look! I see you in them too! Everyone looks adorable--I can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment