Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Home Improvements Part 3: Carpet

A week later we were at it again.  Again, we got to shuffle the house around to accommodate the next round of workers.  

 As much as we've enjoyed the thirty-year-old stained carpet, it was time for something new.  This living room carpet as well as the green carpet in the family room are now only a memory with pictures as proof. 

 Most of the furniture ended up on and around the table.  This picture gives a decent preview of the floor Jason and I put down for the dining room.  I never seem to remember to take pictures of what I'm working on  myself.  Before and after are going to have to do. 

 Some more furniture landed in the kitchen.  The piano spent the day in there, too, but not until after the kids had managed breakfast first.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Carpet in the family room, living room, hall and stairs gives me some blank canvas to work with.

0 comments: