Though you'd never know from the size of her, Katie's a good little eater. One of her new found favorites is corn. Here's a video that shows some of her intense excitement to eat corn. What you can see is how desperately she kicks when she loses hold on the cob and how she grabs to hold on tight. What is not visible in this video is the strength of her little fingers or her suction as she struggles to get to most out of this difficult delicacy.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

2 comments:
These were when I was on the phone with you, right? I remember being on the phone while you filmed something.
I LOVE watching Katie go for the corn!! She's so cute, Becca! This is the first really decent image I've gotten of what she's really like. I officially love her and think she officially looks like the rest of your Kneefights.
Happy eating. :)
What a voracious eater! Love the corn video.
Post a Comment