Last Sunday we had dinner at the Bostwick house with my brothers, mom, and dad. Jay, Sam, and I were havinga great time together during dinner and things got a little silly. I love spending time with my family! After awhile, Jo asked, "Mom, why don't you ever laugh like this at home?" Hmm.
Well, how do I explain to those who think I'm the whole world that they're more hard for me than fun more than half the time? It's something I need to work on.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
If you were to put this same line of thought into Summer's head today it would have come out to something like, "Mom, why aren't you ever happy on Saturdays?"
And I'll tell you--it's because I've been happy the rest of the week and I have to put all my saved-up grumpiness SOMEWHERE!
p.s. My security code is "ilosti" which I think is a pretty good description of today. Just add a 't' at the end. Wouldn't it be great if my next security code was "ifindi?"
Post a Comment