I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for how good you are to your baby sister. I'm impressed by the gentle touch you use, even when you're getting her excited. I'm glad you love her enough to fight over her. It's fun to see you play with baby toys you've long since outgrown just to get a chance to play with her. Most of all, though, I appreciate the ways you anticipate her every need. You're all eager to grab a diaper for me to change her. You let me know when she's hungry and needs me. You jump quickly to keep her blanket nearby to gently sop up spit up. And you were so thoughtful this evening to anticipate that she'd be hungry while I tucked you into bed. Thank you for the bread crust you left for her to find to snack on in the corner behind the table. I know you left it there just for her because there's no other logical conclusion I've come up with. And thank you so much that this time, at least, it wasn't grapes for her to choke on instead.
Love,
Mom
1 comments:
Great kids! But I must ask, what does Hyrum have up his nose in the picture? Or, is it grass just in front of his face?
Post a Comment