Now that I've made sure to tell my family first, I have to shout from the top of Blog Mountain. "I LOVE TRUTH!"
I really enjoyed conference this weekend. I have loved the reaffirmation of so many truths I have been taught my whole life. It makes me want to only cling more desparately to them. I'm so grateful for the Atonement as I learn more each day. I'm grateful that my family gets to be eternal. I love that I get to pick the brains of men and women who have lived full long lives of experience and righteous choices every six months. And I love even more that that's not even the best part. On top of the wealth of experience they bring is the power of revelation that is as full and powerful today as it ever has been on this earth.
I just love it and it fills me up to the brim. In case anyone wondered.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
AMEN!
I'm comforted, I'm filled, and I'm clinging evermore. And I love you even more!!!
Post a Comment