I always forget funny stories as soon as I sit at the computer. So here's a rare funny update. (The update's rare, not the funny.)
About a month ago, me and my in town family were at the Bostwick house. Jay was wearing a Pacman t-shirt. Jo and Hyrum BOMBARDED him with questions such as, "Why is there FRUIT on your shirt?" "What are the ghost for?" "What is that yellow circley thing?" On and on it went through the evening until Jay finally found a place for them to play online so they could figure it all out themselves.
About a half hour after he got them set up on the computer, he and Lizzie bumped into each other at the kitchen garbage can. She looked up and nonchalantly said, "Cool shirt," and walked away.
_________________________________
My father-in-law and his wife Mary came up to help us with some major yard work last Saturday. While the boys (Jason and his dad) did demolition, Mary and I worked on weeding between baby holding. At one point, I was holding Katie and chatting with Mary while she weeded with an extra pair of work gloves. Lizzie came over to whisper in my ear, "Grandma Mary has SWEET gloves!"
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

2 comments:
Love the funnies-I love Lizzie's little personality
Is Lizzie your fashion queen by chance? =)
Post a Comment