Friday, January 15, 2010

A Little Photo Op

I promised more pictures for those too far away to have seen Katie's first 2 weeks. Here's a series of what happened one afternoon:

"Put down the camera and FEED ME!"


"Thanks. I feel better now...."


Yes, those are toes she's holding against her nose.


I guess this gives an idea of how babies survive nine months of cramped quarters. Some habits are hard to break.


She'll learn soon enough how good it can feel to get in a good stretch, as her face does here.


And here are some rested, curious eyes taking in the details of her crazy new life.

5 comments:

Jann said...

Claire STILL likes to fold in half that way. You've got yourself another beautiful gal there! Hope you're doing well, too!

Cecily said...

She's cuuute!

If she keeps stretching her face like that, though, you might want to remind her that it might stick like that.

I'm glad you have some time to take pictures and enjoy your new sweetheart.

Carina said...

Beckles! I can't believe you had another! YEAH!!! She is too cute! Congrats!

McShane Family said...

Congratulations on #4! What a flexible child she is! Love those little toes and fingers. Give her a kiss from us.

Melissa said...

She is gorgeous! She looks a lot like her gorgeous mama!