Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween - Sometime BEFORE Thanksgiving

Where is November going?? I'd better hurry and get these Halloween pics up before they're documented in the ANCIENT HISTORY BOOKS first! Many oohs and awes to Grandma Lisa for whipping together amazing costumes, as usual. (She informed me she was making their costumes long before Halloween was a twinkle of a thought in my mind. No jokes from those of you who know how untwinkly my pregnant thinker actually is.)


Here are the kids decked out and ready to hit the pavement, loot bags in hand and walking shoes afoot....


JoAnna spooks us with her eyes in this one. Amazing how some green paint changes those big bright eyes into something intensely witchy!


Hyrum's trying hard to give us Frankenstein's serious undead stare, but the thrill of being green and the grin in his eyes forces a pouty lip instead.


Getting ready for a family Halloween party, even the call of a camera couldn't pry Lizzie from checking herself out in the mirror at first.


Here the princess shows off her sparkles for the rest of us. I think she actually had better manners dressed as a princess. It was weird how she truly seemed to know how to play the part. I just figured it was due to our inadvertantly naming her Queen Elizabeth. (Raina means 'Queen' and is her first name. We didn't think about that until after the fact.)


And, since this is the last time I plan to be able to pull this costume off, here I am.

3 comments:

Joella said...

How fun! (And congrats by the way!) ;)

Jann said...

Awesome! You and your mom are both amazing. I'm just wondering where the bun in the oven is. Baby is very well hidden!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

Nice pictures-oh and I am scared by Joanna outfit