There's something I need to get off my chest. I'm not actually sure what it is, though. I just feel a desperate need to tell somebody something. Every once in awhile circumstances in my world seem to be restricting to me. I'm not sure if there's anything legitimately going on to make me feel that way or if it's a combination of several factors (or if it's all in my head...). There's nothing really wrong. I'm actually happy, healthy, and progressing in several areas in my life, but I feel something like a caged animal this week. The problem when I feel this way is that everyone unfortunate enough to come in contact with me receives a barrage of unsolicited information. I don't intend to tell that random person every thought that's crossed my brain over the course of the last three days. The thoughts are just unleashed like they've been starving for a new mind to feed on. I'm very sorry to anyone I've come in contact with this week. You've likely been the recipient of such an episode. After the episode, I find that I have all sorts of questions for whomever I talked to. In hindsight, I wish I knew more about the other person because I'm sure I would be more interested in the details of their lives than they could possibly have been in mine.
So, that's it, then. That's what I needed to say. I just had to apologize to all who have had the essence of me thrust upon them unwillingly this week. I'm sorry. I'll be calmer in the upcoming week. : /
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
Don't be calm--unleash it on me! ;) What else is a sister good for? :) Love you!!
Post a Comment