I opened your blog early one day at work. Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli continued to play softly in the background for most of the day. Thank you for that. I remember starting the day hearing the song from the houseboat across from us. So lets make it our tradition also. The song makes me feel like soaring- and I guess it's good to think that goodbyes are also the beginning of something new.
2 comments:
yikes! dont freeze to death!
I opened your blog early one day at work. Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli continued to play softly in the background for most of the day. Thank you for that. I remember starting the day hearing the song from the houseboat across from us. So lets make it our tradition also. The song makes me feel like soaring- and I guess it's good to think that goodbyes are also the beginning of something new.
Post a Comment