We finally made it to North Carolina! We've been meaning to visit for years and it was worth the effort. We had such a great trip!
First of all, the kids loved their first flying experience.
While we visited Goble cousin in southern NC, we got to Ripley's Aquarium at Myrtle Beach. And we spent a morning for the kids' first ocean experience at Holden Beach.
On Sunday, we visited Bostwick/Dosset cousins for Clark's baby blessing.
It was great to see everyone and visit you on your turf. It was fun to see what 'raining hard' really means. It's nice to picture in our minds the places you exist and experience every day. Lizzie's still making good use of her vocabulary of people and places she can visualize now. She keeps asking to go to 'elicia's house or to share a bath with Summer. All baby things must, by default, belong to 'baby Clark.' And we've gained countless hours of pretending to be flying as the cold days here are bringing the kids inside. Most of all we loved visiting cousins and family we miss and love.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

3 comments:
so so much fun!! Makes me wish we all could have gone out together. Love the pictures!!
So... Summer's not actually allowed to jump off of her bed like that.
Summer's a stinker, and now we have proof. Thank you for the evidence.
I miss having my sister around, but I'm glad that you have found your real home in South Weber.
I love you!!
Looks like a fun trip you guys had! The kids are getting big! Kurt and I need to get our acts together and come see you guys!
In response to your comment on my baby bump... no i didnt cut my hair, it was just pulled back. My body is changing too much to cut my hair now... I think I would have a nervous breakdown with any other physical change! haha!
Post a Comment