So, I've been meaning to make this particular post for awhile now. All the while, the things Lizzie's learning to say keep changing. So, I'll give it a go with as many as I can think of now, but I may update it later, as well.
When I snuck to the store after #s 1 and 2 were in bed, Lizzie told everyone she saw, "I like lolote(yogurt)!"
Still not sure how to make g and k sounds, she likes to get down and "wop" (walk). And she agrees with things with a sweet "ho(breath)hay" (okay)
She loves her sister, Jo (pause) Anna, and her brother, Ah-bum (Hyrum).
At mealtime, she waits for us to put on her bib and "boot late me!" (tuck me in)
When she's startled, she exclaims, "Scardy-me!"
She loves to sing "elemohpee!" (LM-OP) and "sars" (Twinkle, Twinkle)
Many of the things she says, aren't really the right words, but she'll catch the nuance of a phrase she hears often: "ni-nite, see- -ell" (Night night. Sleep well.)
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

3 comments:
Personally my favorite Lizzie-ism is "Hi, Jay."
:)
"Scardy-me" I love it... you just might hear me saying it in the near future. :)
What a cutie.
So sweet.
Post a Comment