OBLIVIA
A few weeks ago, we were all in the car and the topic of serving a mission came up. We were probably talking about 'Uncle Sam' who's in Arizona on a mission right now. She asked if I had gone on a mission. We talked about Jason's mission to Bolivia, and the conversation went on with different questions. Finally, questions answered, the conversation lulled. After a minute, Jo said, "When I grow up, I want to go to Oblivia like Daddy." I couldn't help but laugh and think, "Honey, I think you're already there sometimes!"
SLEEPING IN CHURCH
Jo was playing with the text letters on Jason's cell phone during Sacrament meeting today. After playing with it for a few minutes, she turned to me and showed me the screen. On it was a long series of zzz's. She whispered to me, "Look, Mom! The phone is snoring!!" Clever girl. She must have been on leave from Oblivia and had come home for a time.
I love my Jo.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

1 comments:
I love Jo! She comes up with the funniest things! She and Emily are two peas in a pod. Oblivia - my kids are frequently there, Emily especially.
Post a Comment