Lizzie's gotten two more teeth this past week. They are teeth I've been waiting and watching for for several weeks now. Of course, when a person tries to see the teeth in a baby's mouth one of three things usually happens:
1) Baby's mouth automatically clamps shut with the strength of a vice-grip.
2) Baby's tongue sticks out, covering all teeth surface area and impeding inspector's vision.
3) Baby makes use of the very items being inspected and attempts to draw blood.
So, Lizzie has also discovered light switches. As she turns on a light, I've gotten her to look up to notice what happened at the flip of said switch. Thus, her head is thrown back with her mouth hanging open and her attention diverted. And I can now verify, having seen for myself, she has two new teeth.
Allergy Shots
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment