"Uncle Bryan" is always so fun to see with the kids. He patiently toted them around for 'boat rides' all clad in their life jackets.
Who doesn't like to play in sticky sand? JoAnna helped Lizzie fill up her bucket. Lizzie was amazed by the feel of the sand in her fingers.
As the last trip of the summer, the kids and I were able to sneak up to Bear Lake with Jason's family over the weekend. It was so great to relax on the beach and let the kids play with their cousin Bryanna. It was a really good time to spend with Kim, Bryan and Jason's dad as well.
Jason's been telling me for a few years how much he likes Bear Lake. I didn't remember how beautiful it is.
Jason's been telling me for a few years how much he likes Bear Lake. I didn't remember how beautiful it is.

1 comments:
Cute kids!
Post a Comment